Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training AYM-ARYM®
Method Kusum Modak
AYM-ARYM training courses are accessible to everyone, professional therapists, teachers or any individuals interested in Yoga Massage bodywork. Training is designed to give skills to students and to build up the self-confidence needed to establish a good practice whilst working with the AYM-ARYM method.
The AYM-ARYM Training Program is based on 3 pillars:
- Adjusting one's position to perform precise and safe movements.
- Practicing to improve massage and assisted Yoga-based stretching skills.
- Understanding movements and limitations to avoid injuries
The entire AYM-ARYM professional training comprises of six levels:
- Level 1 Foundation
- Level 2 Deepening
- Level 3 Advanced part 1
- Level 4 Advanced part 2 & completion of the ARYM Certified Therapist
- Level 5 ARYM Diploma Therapist
- Level 6 ARYM Diploma Teacher Training
- Each level 1, 2, 3 and 4 are 21 hours practice and can be taught on 3 or 4 days course.
- Level 5 is 84 hours and Level 6 is 108 hours, thay can be taught on 10 to 21 days course.
- Alumni can update skills joining full or part of the training program
- Courses are 95% practical, with exception of level 5 and 6 which includes a larger theory study part.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Every level reviews the content of the previous course and brings additional massage techniques and series of assisted yoga-based stretches with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massage and yoga-stretches are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- Deep stimulations with feet are learnt right from level 1. Props are used at each level for stretches, to improve or secure assisted movements.
- Each day starts and ends with Q and A.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student's understanding and useful for the practice of massage, stretches, Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, other tools like active meditations, Yoga, dance, anatomy lessons and interactive sensorial exercises are used to assist students understanding.
- Building a Clientele
- Session tests
- LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION COURSE:
No pre-requisite required, accessible to anyone to learn the method of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Foundation Course is the essential foundation to access higher levels regardless of one’s previous experience. This course offers 21 hours to give the main techniques, skills and sequences of the AYM-ARYM protocol, to perform a complete 60-90-Minute treatment.
- LEVEL 2 DEEPENING COURSE:
Pre-requisite: Level 1
Deepening Course offers 21 hours to bring additional skills to the student and deepen their understanding about the method ARYM. Students complete this course by a session test.
- LEVEL 3 ADVANCED Part 1 COURSE:
Pre-requisite: Levels 2
Advanced Part 1 Course offers 21 hours to explore advance techniques. Students complete this course by a session test.
- LEVEL 4 ADVANCED Part 2 COURSE
Pre-requisite: Levels 3
Advanced Part 2 Course offers 21 hours on advanced techniques. It completes the AYM-ARYM Certified Therapist and prepares for the Diploma course. Level 4 ends with a test.
- LEVEL 5 AYM-ARYM THERAPIST DIPLOMA COURSE:
Pre-requisite: All levels 1-4
AYM-ARYM Therapist Diploma Course offers 84 hours of complete review of levels 1-4 on second participation. Altogether, students cumulate a total of 168 hours of comprehensive study on Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. Students complete training by a diploma examination.
- LEVEL 6 AYM-ARYM TEACHER TRAINING DIPLOMA COURSE:
Pre-requisite: All levels 1-5 and a substantial experience as an ARYM Therapist.
AYM-ARYM Teacher Training Diploma Course offers 108 hours of study engaged in the training of teachers. The 21-day intensive course is completed by a diploma examination. The entire ARYM training cumulates 276 hours of study.
The AYM-ARYM Institute guarantees 100% satisfaction for all courses and individual sessions.