Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training AYM-ARYM®
Method Kusum Modak
ARYM-AYM courses are accessible to everyone, professional therapists, teachers or any individuals interested in Yoga Massage bodywork. Training is designed to give skills to students and to build up the self-confidence needed to establish a good practice whilst working with the ARYM-AYM method.
The ARYM-AYM Training Program is based on 3 pillars:
- Adjusting one's position to perform precise and safe movements.
- Practicing to improve massage and assisted Yoga-based stretching skills.
- Understanding movements and limitations to avoid injuries
The entire ARYM-AYM Professional Training comprises of six levels:
- Level I Foundation
- Level II Deepening
- Level III Advanced 1
- Level IV Advanced 2 and Certified Therapist
- Level V ARYM Therapist Diploma
- Level VI ARYM Teacher Training Diploma
- Each level I, II, III and IV has 21 hours of practical touch taught in 3-4-day course certified.
- Level V and VI are respectively 84 and 108 hours taught in 12-21-day Diploma course.
The method needs practice and commitment to remain precise and safe. Former students can refresh courses when they want.
- Courses are 95% practical, with exception of level VI which includes a larger theory study part.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Every level reviews the content of the previous course and brings additional massage techniques and series of assisted yoga-based stretches with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massage and yoga-stretches are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- Deep stimulations with feet are learnt right from level I. Props are used at each level for stretches, to improve or secure assisted movements.
- Each day starts and ends with Q and A.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student's understanding and useful for the practice of massage, stretches, Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, other tools like active meditations, Yoga, dance, anatomy lessons and interactive sensorial exercises are used to assist students understanding.
- Building a Clientele
- Session tests
- LEVEL I FOUNDATION COURSE:
No pre-requisite required, accessible to anyone to learn the method of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Foundation Course is the essential foundation to access higher levels regardless of one’s previous experience. This course offers 21 hours to give the main techniques, skills and sequences of the ARYM-AYM protocol, to perform a complete 60-90-Minute treatment.
- LEVEL II DEEPENING COURSE:
Pre-requisite: Level I
Deepening Course offers 21 hours to bring additional skills to the student and deepen their understanding about the method ARYM. Students complete this course by a session test.
- LEVEL III ADVANCED 1 COURSE:
Pre-requisite: Levels II
Advanced 1 Course offers 21 hours to explore advance techniques. Students complete this course by a session test.
- LEVEL IV ADVANCED 2 COURSE & CERTIFIED AYM-ARYM THERAPIST:
Pre-requisite: Levels III
Advanced 2 Course offers 21 hours to integrate advanced techniques and complete the full Certified Therapist protocol. Students complete this course by a session test.
- LEVEL V ARYM-AYM THERAPIST DIPLOMA COURSE:
Pre-requisite: All levels I-IV
ARYM-AYM Therapist Diploma Course offers 84 hours of complete review of levels I-IV on second participation. Altogether, students cumulate a total of 168 hours of comprehensive study on Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. Students complete training by a diploma examination.
- LEVEL VI ARYM-AYM TEACHER TRAINING DIPLOMA COURSE:
Pre-requisite: All levels I-V and a substantial experience as an ARYM Therapist.
ARYM-AYM Teacher Training Diploma Course offers 108 hours of study engaged in the training of teachers. The 21-day intensive course is completed by a diploma examination. The entire ARYM training cumulates 276 hours of study.
The ARYM Institute guarantees 100% satisfaction for all training and individual sessions.