Practical information about the ARYM Institute
Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
1190, 10th Main Road, near Doctors Corner, Gokulam 3rd Stage, Mysore 570002, India
Take a rickshaw or taxi if ou are coming for the first time. It may not be that easy to find.
Timing of the therapist training classes
12:30 – 16:45
12:30 is the class starting time. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to set your place and start on time. Please do not be late and if necessary, call me on +91 7507018875.
NB. Some days, we could finish a little bit later. Please let us know if you have any other commitments after 16:45.
During the training in Mysore, ARYM provides you with everything your need: Mattresses, lungis (Indian cotton sarung), towels, booklet, oil, essential oils, face cream and calamus powder.
Bring your own materials (oils, cream, towels, etc) if you have specific preferences.
Please bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes (not too tight) to give and receive oil massage. For example cotton trousers, t-shirts, shorts, hair bands, etc.
- A pair of socks
- We walk bare foot inside the facility, including the classroom and in the outdoor area on the rooftop where we gather to take our meals… You may want to bring a pair of flip-flop.
- To receive the treatment, you need to wear underwear, stretchable underwear for men is better.
- If you wear glasses, please bring a protective case for your glasses to avoid breakages.
- We are walking walking bare foot inside the facility, including on the roof. You may like to bring a pair of flip-flop.
Do you know that Karnataka is the second dry place in India after Rajasthan? Mysore area suffers from water scarcity during hot season and many neighboring villages are getting abandoned, open to desertification. When at the centre we should be mindful of water usage due to water restrictions.