Provence, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Aug 2023
Join the ARYM to become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Practitioner in this 8-day intensive residential retreat in Luberon, Haute Provence
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Luberon, Haute Provence
- Sart date: Aug 5, 2023 at 10:45
- End date: Aug 12, 2023 at 17:30
- Timing: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Total hours: +56 hrs
- Course language: English, with simultaneous translation into French, or vice versa
- Levels taught: Certified Practitioner**, Diploma Therapist and AYM Certified Instructor
- Pre-requisite: **None
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) in over 40 countries (Europe, USA, Australia included).
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. More than 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide. Main assistant and collaborator of Master Kusum Modak (1996-2002)
- Venue: Home Shanti Home, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, Haute Provence, South of France
- Free Pickup: Avignon TGV gare on Friday Aug, 4 at 6:30 pm.
- Tuition fees: €1280, plus accommodation and meals (between €180 and €592, depending on packages)
- Status: Confirmed
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Course levels taught during the Luberon training
- AUG 5-12, 2023
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and diploma): €1280
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €1280
- AUG 5-6, 2023
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €450
- *Accommodation and meals non-included, to be select during the booking.
- **A payment of up to 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts
- ** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it.
- Add us to your safe contact.
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will gladly help you.
Home Shanti Home Centre
Located in the Haute Provence, between the Lure mountain and the Luberon. It is a 90 minute drive from Avignon or Aix-en-Provence. This three hundred year old sheepfold on a 20 hectare estate is populated with 400 year old fruit and chestnut trees, fields of lavender and other medicinal plants. Dedicated to meditation, life-enriching activities and friendship, the centre is an ideal place to held immersion training. We will enjoy the calm, silence, the swimming pool and gentle energy of nature, all of which will help you to recharge your batteries.
Meditation programme: Free meditations can be joined before and after classes hours.
Address: La lebratiere, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, France
Accommodation and meals
There are several packages per day/per person among them:
- Shared room: €30
- Double room: €35
- Single room: €50
- Camping: €20
Full Board per person (accommodation + 3 meals all included)
- Full board in a shared room: €69
- Full board in double room: €74
- Full board in single room: €89
- Camping: €59
SEE MORE OPTIONS ON OUR TRAVEL-INFO PAGE
How to Reach Home Shanti Home
** We can arrange free group transportation from Avignon and Apt to the centre.
Please make arrangements on the WhatsApp group and SEE DETAILS ON OUR TRAVEL-INFO PAGE
- Day 1 – Aug 5: 10:45-13:45 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 2 – Aug 6: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 3 – Aug 7: 9:00-13:30
- Day 4 – Aug 8: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 5 – Aug 9: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 6 – Aug 10: 9:00-13:30
- Day 7 – Aug 11: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 8 – Aug 12: 8:30-14:30
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Refresher courses, diplomas, teacher training, and MasterClass can be joined in France and worldwide
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Luberon Aug 2023” to your message.