Paris, France – Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Oct 2020 (POSTPONED)
Immerse yourself into the full experience of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) in Paris
Become a Certified AYM Practitioner by learning directly from the pioneering Ayurvedic Yoga Massage teacher Ananta Sylvain Girard during his visit in Barcelona. Earn the AYM therapist certification at the ARYM Institute to evolve into a new professional activity worldwide. During this 10-day intensive training, you will learn to give fabulous yoga bodywork treatments, to make yourself and others feel good.
Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals of all levels.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions Yoga and Ayurveda, AYM combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted stretching therapy. Note that Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is a completely different treatment from Abhyanga or other traditional Ayurvedic massages. See: Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga) vs Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
About the teacher
Ananta Sylvain GIRARD is the founder and head instructor of the ARYM institute established in Mysore, India and dedicated to AYM since 1996. Ananta took on the role of senior assistant and collaborating partner of Master Kusum Modak (founder of the Ayurvedic Yoga Massage method), by organising dozens of therapist training courses with Kusum in Pune and Goa, from 1996 to 2001. Since then, Ananta has been travelling the world as a sought-after massage therapist and instructor, teaching AYM to thousands of students. Learn more
Courses offered in Paris
OCT 30 – NOV 7: AYM Therapist Training / €1180
This hands-on intensive training teaches you to:
- Deliver a customized 60 to 90-minutes full body massage.
- Apply tens of techniques of deep tissue massage with hands and feet.
- Perform over a hundred assisted yoga-based stretches.
- Give a stunning facial massage.
- Duration: 56 hours over 10 days (including 2 days off)
- Certification: AYM Certified Practitioner / Therapist Diploma
- Professional Affiliation: **Our certification is approved by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualify you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance.
The following two courses are parts of this training that enthusiasts can apply for. They are suitable for these who do not have enough time to attend the entire course or would like a refresher:
- OCT 30-31: Fundamentals of the AYM Therapy / €300
Space priority given to students registered for the full 9-day AYM Therapist Training
- Any 3 days: AYM Refresher Course / €450
Only for AYM certified practitioners
EVENT STATUS: Confirmed (due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, we recommend a comprehensive travel insurance to cover all arrangements)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE
1) Secure your seat by paying the deposit of €300: Book Now
2) Visit our Payment Page if you wish to pay the full training fees of €1.180 at once or the remaining balance of €880 (to be paid up to 3 weeks before the course starts).
Important: To prevent our reply emails (booking confirmation) from going to your spam box, please download and open our vCards file: ARYM-contact.vcf. Also add us manually to your “Safe Sender list” from your email provider address book.
If you have problem to book your seat, please email-us and we will help you to process your booking.
Timing: 9:00 – 17:00
Day off: Sunday 1st of Nov
Planning your stay
Accommodation at the center: starting from €25 per night in shared room. Learn more
Completing your education
Refresher courses, Diploma, Teacher Training and Masterclasses are also available.
Other Ayurvedic Yoga Massage training dates in France and worldwide
Facebook: Event in Paris on FB
Ask your questions. Please add the reference “Paris Oct-Nov 2020” to your message.
Call or chat
Training Venue Address
4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris, France
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage since 1996 – Method Kusum Modak