Paris, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Aug 2022
Become a Certified AYM Practitioner in a 9-day training programme
Join our summer training course in Paris
- Starting date: Thursday 4 August 2022 at 10:00
- Ending date: Friday 12 August 2022 at 16:00
- Class hours: 9:00-17:15 except on the first and last day
- Total hours: +56 hrs
- Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners, AYM therapsits and other professionals.
- AYM levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and AYM Certified Instructor.
- Certification ARYM: accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. More than 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide. Main assistant and colaborator of Master Kusum Modak (1996-2002)
- Venue: AEPP, Paris city center (Bastille-Nation)
- Tuition fees: €1.180
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual who wants to learn techniques to offer massage to their loved ones.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
The ARYM comprehensive training programme allows you to learn, provide or teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Ananta teaches everything you need to know from A to Z to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care. The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a 60 to 90 minutes full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Levels taught, dates and prices in Paris
- Aug 4-12, 2022
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and Diploma): €1180
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €1180
- AUG 4-5, 2022
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €400
Payment in 4 free instalments is possible : contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it. Also add ARYM to your safe contact
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you.
9:00-17:15 / except underlined times:
- Day 1 – Thursday 4 Aug: 10:00-17:15
- Day 2 – Friday 5 Aug: 9:00 – 17:15
- Day 3 – Saturday 6 Aug: 9:00 – 17:15
- Day 4 – Sunday 7 Aug: Day off
- Day 5 – Monday 8 Aug: 10:30-17:15
- Day 6 – Tuesday 9 Aug: 9:00 – 17:15
- Day 7 – Wednesday 10 Aug: 9:00 – 17:15
- Day 8 – Thursday 11 Aug: 9:00 – 17:15
- Day 9 – Friday 12 Aug: 9:00 – 16:00*
*An early departure is possible if notified earlier.
AEPP is located in the centre of Paris, between the districts of Bastille and Nation.
Address: 4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris
Direction on Google Map
Planning your stay:
Accommodation at the AEPP centre starting from €25 per night.
Details on helpful information on our Paris-Travel-Info page
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Paris Aug 2022” to your message.