Pune, India – Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapist / Residential Retreat / Sep-Oct 2023
Immerse yourself into the whole experience of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage on an Ayurvedic farm in Pune, India. Join ARYM to become a Certified AYM therapist during an 8 to 10-day residential retreat at the cradle of AYM.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage course in Pune, India
- Sart date: Sep 30, 2023 at 10:30
- End date: Oct 10, 2023 at 14:00 for the AYM therapist and Oct 12 at 17:30 for MasterClasses
- Classes general timing: 9:00-17:30
- Total hours: +56 hrs
- Course language: English
- Levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist, MasterClasses and AYM Certified Instructor
- Pre-requisite: None for Certified Practitioner
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) in over 40 countries (Europe, USA, Australia included).
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. More than 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide. Main assistant and collaborator of Master Kusum Modak (1996-2002)
- Venue: Gram Gaurav Pratishthan (GGP), 4, Jejuri Pune Rd, Khalad, Maharashtra 412303, India
- Pickup: Taxi can be arranged on demand from Pune and Mumbai airports
- Tuition fees: €980, plus accommodation and meals (₹24.800 for 8 days)
- Status: Confirmed
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Course levels taught during the training course in Pune
- SEP 30 – OCT 8, 2023
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and diploma): €980
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €980
- SEP 30 – OCT 1, 2023
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- OCT 9-10, 2023
– AYM MasterClasses (to be selected): €150 per day
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €450
- *Accommodation and meals non-included, to be select during the booking.
- **A payment of up to 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts
- ** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it.
- Add us to your safe contact.
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will gladly help you.
Gram Gaurav Pratishthan (GGP)
GGP is a lovely ayurvedic farm where Kusum loves to rest from city life. The place is dedicated originally to local farming and water conservation. Organic ayurvedic plants, fruits and many other vegetables are cultivate to enjoy cooking, well-eating and the preparation of many ayurvedic medicines. The ayurvedic food is prepare simply by the hand of simple people, enriched by their full heart. We will enjoy the simplicity, while learning Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Meditation programme: Free meditations can be joined before and after classes hours.
Address: Gram Gaurav Pratishthan (GGP), 4, Jejuri Pune Rd, Khalad, Maharashtra 412303, India
Accommodation and meals
Full board residential package (3 meals per day + tea breaks)
Dormitory room: ₹3100 (See conversion indian Rupees to Euros)
Double room: ₹3100 (indian Rupees)
Single room: ₹3100 (indian Rupees)
SEE MORE OPTIONS ON OUR TRAVEL-INFO PAGE
Classes timetable Pune 2023
- Day 1 – Sat Sep 30th: 10:45-18:00
- Day 2 – Sun Oct 1st: 9:00-18:00
- Day 3 – Mon Oct 2nd: 9:00-18:00
- Day 4 – TueOct 3rd: 9:00-18:00
- Day 5 – Wed Oct 4th: Day off
- Day 6 – Thu Oct 5th: 9:00-18:00
- Day 7 – Fri Oct 6th: 9:00-18:00
- Day 8 – Sat Oct 7th: 9:00-18:00
- Day 9 – Sun Oct 8th: 9:00-16:00 (ending date of the therapist course)
- Day 10 – Mon Oct 9th: 9:00-18:00 (MasterClass -Optional)
- Day 11 – Tue Oct 10th: 9:00-18:00 (MasterClass – Optional)
Other courses taught in India and worldwide
Refresher courses, diplomas, teacher training, and MasterClass can be joined in India and worldwide
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Pune Sep-Oct 2023” to your message.