Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event of a cancellation by the Institute, all registered students will be notified by email and a full refund will be given immediately.
- In the event of a change of training dates by the Institute, that is not suitable to the enrolled student, a full refund will be given immediately.
- The registered student has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online registration to withdraw from the course at no financial penalty.
- In the event of a cancellation occuring more than 21 days prior to the start date of the event: the initial deposit will be retained and credited for further training courses with the ARYM Institute*. The residual amount of the course fee will be refunded within 10 days from notification of cancellation.
- In the event of a cancellation occurring between 8 and 21 days prior to the start date: 100% of the course fee will be retained and credited for further training courses with the Institute.
- In the event of a cancellation occuring 7 days (or less) prior to the start date: The course fee will be non refundable.
* The initial deposit or amount retained by the ARYM Institute and credited for further training course with the institute will be valid for a period of 24 months from the starting date of the booked event. This credit will only be transferable to another training event, once.
** Events booked on behalf of other organisers: please refer to organisers Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page. Thanks