Provence, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Aug 2023
Join the ARYM to become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Practitioner in this 8-day intensive residential retreat in Luberon, Haute Provence
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Luberon
- Sart date: Aug 5, 2023 at 10:45
- End date: Aug 12, 2023 at 17:30
- Timing: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Total hours: +56 hrs
- Course language: English, with simultaneous translation into French, and vice versa
- Levels taught: Certified Practitioner**, Diploma Therapist and AYM Certified Instructor
- Pre-requisite: **None
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) in over 40 countries (Europe, USA, Australia included).
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. More than 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide. Main assistant and collaborator of Master Kusum Modak (1996-2002)
- Venue: Home Shanti Home, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, Haute Provence, South of France
- Free pickup: Avignon TGV gare on Friday Aug, 4 at 6:30 pm.
- Tuition fees: €1280 (plus accommodation and meals: €140, €490, €525 or €630 depending on packages)
- Status: Confirmed
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Course levels taught during the Luberon training
- AUG 5-12, 2023
– AYM Certified Practitioner (beginner – 1st participation): €1280
– AYM Therapist Diploma (2nd attendance): €1180
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €1080
- AUG 5-6, 2023
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €450
- *Accommodation and meals non-included, to be select during the booking.
- **A payment of up to 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts
- ** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it.
- Add us to your safe contact.
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will gladly help you.
Home Shanti Home Centre
Nestled in the breathtaking Haute Provence, between the majestic Lure mountain and the picturesque Luberon, lies our haven of tranquility. Just a 90-minute drive from Avignon or Aix-en-Provence, this enchanting estate spans 20 hectares and carries a rich history of three centuries. It’s a place where time seems to stand still, and nature’s beauty unfolds before your eyes.
Immerse yourself in the peaceful ambiance of our centre, dedicated to meditation, personal growth, and meaningful connections. Here, amidst 400-year-old fruit and chestnut trees, fragrant lavender fields, and healing plants, you’ll find the perfect setting for your immersive training experience. The air is filled with a gentle energy that will uplift your spirits and restore your vitality.
While you’re here, take advantage of our inviting swimming pool, where you can relax and unwind in the warm embrace of water. And to enhance your journey of self-discovery, we offer complimentary meditation sessions that you can join before and after your classes. These moments of stillness and inner reflection will deepen your practice and bring you closer to a sense of inner peace.
At Home Shanti Home Centre, we invite you to embrace the serenity, embrace the silence, and embrace the transformative power of nature. It’s a place where you can recharge your mind, body, and soul, and forge lasting connections with like-minded individuals on a similar path of growth.
Come, find solace in our sanctuary, and let the beauty of this special place inspire your own inner journey.
Meditation programme: Free meditations can be joined before and after classes hours.
Address: La lebratiére, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, France
Accommodation and meals (per day/per person)
For your convenience, we offer four all-inclusive prices that cover tuition fees, 7 nights of accommodation, and 8 days of meals. When reserving your spot, only a 300 EUR deposit for the tuition fee is required.
**Additional days and meals can be arranged as well.
- Camping: €1716
- Shared Room: €1786
- Double Room: €1821
- Single Room: €1926
Choose from four types of accommodation:
- Shared Room: €30
- Double Room: €35
- Single Room: €50
- Camping: €20
It includes accommodation and three daily meals. Please note that course fees are not included in this package. This offer is also available for all accompanying persons.
- Full Board in a Shared Room: €69
- Full Board in a Double Room: €74
- Full Board in a Single Room: €89
- Camping Full Board: €59
We offer a meal package that includes vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options for €39 per day. This covers breakfast (€7), lunch (€16), and dinner (€16).
FOR MORE INFORMATION, ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ON OUR TRAVEL-INFO PAGE
How to Reach Home Shanti Home
We can arrange free group transportation with pick-up options in Avignon and Apt to bring you to Home Shanti Home.
To learn more about how to reach the center click here
- Day 1 – Aug 5: 10:45-13:45 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 2 – Aug 6: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 3 – Aug 7: 9:00-13:30
- Day 4 – Aug 8: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 5 – Aug 9: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 6 – Aug 10: 9:00-13:30
- Day 7 – Aug 11: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 8 – Aug 12: 8:30-14:30
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Refresher courses, diplomas, teacher training, and MasterClass can be joined in France and worldwide
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Luberon Aug 2023” to your message.