Paris, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Apr-May 2023
Join the ARYM to become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Practitioner in this 9-day intensive course in Paris
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage training in Paris
- Status: Confirmed
- Start date: April 28, 2023 at 10:00
- End date: May 6, 2023 at 16:00
- Day off: Sunday, April 30
- General class hours: 9:00-17:15
- Training hours: 56 hrs
- Pre-requisite: None
- AYM levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and AYM Certified Instructor
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Venue: AEPP, Paris city center (Bastille-Nation)
- Tuition fees: €1.280
The ARYM’s comprehensive training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
AEPP is located in the centre of Paris, between the districts of Bastille and Nation.
Address: 4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris
Direction on Google Map
Planning your stay
Advises on accommodation, travel, preparation before the course and other recommendations, please visit our page: PARIS TRAVEL-INFO
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care.
The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a 60 to 90 minutes full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Courses levels taught during the Paris training
- April 28 – May 6, 2023
– AYM Therapist (beginner and diploma): €1280
– AYM Instructor (I & II): €1280
- April 28-29, 2023
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €450
- ** A payment in 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
- Facebook Event in Paris
- Share it on Facebook
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Complete any remaining balance payment up to 3 weeks before the course starts.
- ** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox (or spam box), and contact us immediately if you have not received it.
- Add us to your safe contact
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you.
Classes timetable Paris – April-May 2023
9:00 – 17:15/17:15 / (except in bold)
Day 1 – Fri, April 28: 10:00-17:15
Day 2 – Sat, April 29: 9:00-17:15
Day 3 – Sun, April 30: Day off
Day 4 – Mon, May 1: 10:45-17:15
Day 5 – Tue, May 2: 9:00-17:15
Day 6 – Wed, 3 May 3: 9:00-17:15
Day 7 – Thu, May 4: 9:00-17:15
Day 8 – Fri, May 5: 9:00-17:15
Day 9 – Sat, May 6: 9:00-14:30
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Please add the reference „Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Paris April-May 2023“ to your message.