Goa, India – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Jan-Feb 2023
Become a Certified AYM Practitioner in a 15-day training programme
Join our winter training course in India on the white sand seaside of Mandrem beach, the most peaceful and preserved part of the Arambol, North Goa.
- Starting date: Jan 27, 2023
- Ending date: Feb 10, 2023
- Timing: 9:15 – 14h15 (please contact us if the time is not convenient)
- Days off: Sun 29 Jan, Sat 4th & Sun 5th Feb.
- Training hours: 56 hrs
- Venue: Mandrem Beach, North Goa, India
- AYM Levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and Certified Instructor.
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals. Higher levels required prior AYM training.
- Meals: Vegetarian-vegan lunch offered after class
- Accommodation: around the venue for all budget (not included).
- Meals: Vegetarian-vegan lunch offered after class.
- Tuition fees: €780 / ₹49,000**
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual who wants to learn massage techniques to treat their loved ones.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
The ARYM comprehensive training programme allows you to learn, provide and teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or just as an individual who gives massages to their loved ones.
Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care. The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Levels taught during Mandrem Beach training course
- Jan 27 – Feb 10, 2023
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and Diploma): €780
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €780 / ₹49,000**
- Jan 27-Feb 1, 2023
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 5 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €400 / ₹25,000**
**Special price for residents of the Indian subcontinent
A payment in 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it. Also add us to your safe contact
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you
Other courses taught in India and worldwide
Exact venue to be confirmed in Mandrem Beach, Junas Wadda, Pernem, Goa 403527, India
(It is about 5 km walk / 5-min drive from Arambol beach)
Important notice about the venue: We recommend that you don’t make your accommodation arrangements before receiving the confirmation of the course’s venue address.
Planning your stay:
There are lots of accommodation available for all kind of budgets on Madrem beach, Ashvem beach and Arambol.
Details on the Goa-Travel-Info page
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Goa Jan-Feb 2023” to your message.