Buy Organic Calamus Powder for Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
Order pure, organically-grown Calamus Powder directly from ARYM Institute:
1 packet (100g): 20€ | 12 to 15 massages**
4 packets (400 g): 55€ | 50 to 60 massages**
8 packets (800 g): 80€ | 100 to 120 massages**
Please contact us to order Calamus powder in bulk quantities
- Organic quality: European Standards tested in Vienna, Austria 2019 (no traces of pesticides)
- **Approximate number of treatments you can provide with this quantity of Calamus
- Complimentary shipping to most international locations
- Acorus Calamus (Latin), also known as Sweet Flag (English), or Vacha/Vekhand/Veckant (India), has been used for thousands of years in traditional herbal medicine, including in India where it is among the top ten herbal remedies in Ayurvedic Medicine.
- The use of Calamus root powder is a key part of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. Thanks to its exfoliating and invigorating properties, it helps to warm up the body and stimulate circulation, therefore aiding muscle recovery and the removal of toxins from the tissues. It also gives a good grip of the body during the massage.
- Precautions: 1) For external use only 2) Avoid using calamus powder on body parts/conditions showing excess Pitta (too much heat); eg. strong rash, psoriasis, dermatitis. 3) In case of any discomfort due to the scrubbing effect, discontinue use or opt for a finer grade. 4) Avoid applying on the neckline or other areas with more sensitive skin. 5) In case of any discomfort or signs of an allergic reaction, cease all use until the symptoms disappear.