- The Ayurvedic Yoga Massage technique taught by Ananta is extraordinary and unique. It is a wonderful experience for both the giver and receiver. It has the power to heal the physical body and release emotional blockages. It is effective, energising and fun to practice whilst including many variations. I highly recommend this course as a positive investment in all areas. Thank you Ananta for sharing your expertise, your dedication and your fun loving attitude.
Line White Cassani – Ayurvedic Practitioner | Sydney, Australia
- Together with yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage helps me feel more flexible and relaxed. People who rarely move their bodies might feel a huge difference after just a single massage. I liked the community experience quite a lot. The combination of stretching techniques and massage makes absolute sense to me and seems to have an advantage over other massage techniques I have experienced. Everyone could benefit from these techniques. Most of the stuff is easy to learn and taught within an appropriate time frame.
Sven | Engineer – Germany
- My mom has had back pain for a while; today she complained that her lumbar and right thigh were in pain. I have never thought of giving her a massage as she was also in doubt I might hurt her. My husband suggested I should since I learnt the Ayurvedic Yoga Massage at ARYM. I did some deep tissue massage and stretching on her legs, but did not use my feet because she’s almost 70 years old. After the massage, she told me that the pain was gone! That was the happiest and satisfying moment
Zoe Soong | House Wife, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- As a client it’s the best way to release tension and have deep stretches. But if you want to learn & understand the AYM, Ananta is a great teacher with years & years of experience practicing and teaching students from all around the world how to be a professional AYM therapist.
Would join his training again and again. Thank you Ananta!
Amr Elgamal – Electronic Engineer | Cairo, Egypt
- I’m excited to utilizXe the skills I have learned from attending this course. Ananta has the unique ability to create a positive learning environment which encourages the development of each student based on their individual needs. I had success positive experiences working with Ananta and the other students. It was very enjoyable!
Jonnie Long | Massage Therapist – USA
- I found this training with Ananta studying Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (ARYM) has been very supportive in my knowledge of anatomy and methodology of massage. The creative visualizations and analogies that Ananta uses helps me with my understanding and theory of bodywork in enhancing the clients breathe, blood circulation and vital energy.
Mitch Abria Joseph | Yoga Teacher – USA