Paris, France – AYM Therapist Training
Join us in Paris to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
Evolve into a new professional activity, to make yourself and others feel good, by giving an amazing yogic massage treatment. Earn the Ayurvedic Yoga Massage therapist certification at the ARYM Institute, learning directly from a pioneer of this bespoke technique.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda, AYM combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted stretching therapy.
Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals of all levels.
Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD is the founder and head instructor of the ARYM institute. He was the earliest assistant to Master Kusum Modak, creator of the AYM method. For the last 25 years has been travelling to teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage to 1000’s of students worldwide.
COURSES OFFERED IN PARIS
- Jul 31 – Aug 8: AYM Therapist Training / €1180
This hands-on intensive training teaches you to:
• Deliver a customized 60 to 90-minutes full body massage.
• Apply tens of techniques of deep tissue massage with hands and feet.
• Perform over a hundred assisted yoga-based stretches.
• Give a full facial massage.Duration: 56 hours over 9 daysCertification: AYM Certified Practitioner / Therapist Diploma
Professional Affiliation: **Our certification is approved by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualify you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance.
The following two courses are parts of this training that enthusiasts can apply for. They are suitable for these who do not have enough time to attend the entire course or would like a refresher:
- Jul 31 – Aug 1: Fundamentals of the AYM Therapy / €300
Space priority given to students registered for the full 9-day AYM Therapist Training
- Any 3 days: AYM Refresher Course / €450
Only for AYM certified practitioners
EVENT STATUS: Confirmed (you can now make your travel arrangements).
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE
1) Secure your seat by paying the deposit of €300: Book Now
2) Visit our Payment Page if you wish to pay the full training fees of €1.180 at once or the remaining balance of €880 (to be paid up to 3 weeks before the course starts).
Email-us if you have problem to book your seat. We will help you to process your booking.
Timing: 9:00 – 17:00 (adjustable on students request)
Day off: Sunday 2nd of Aug
Clinic Day: Saturday 8th of Aug
Day 1: Fri 31 Jul / 9:00 – 17:30
Day 2: Sat 1 Aug / 9:00 – 17:30
Day off: Sun 2 Aug / No class
Day 3: Mon 3 Aug / 9:00 – 17:30
Day 4: Tue 4 Aug / 9:00 – 17:30
Day 5: Wed 5 Aug / 9:00 – 14:00
Day 6: Thu 6 Aug / 9:00 – 17:30
Day 7: Fri 7 Aug / 9:00 – 17:30
Day 8: Sat 8 Aug / 9:00 – 16:30 (Clinic Day)
Accommodation at the center: starting from €25 per night in shared room.
Planning your stay: Learn more
Completing your Education
Refresher courses, Diploma, Masterclasses also available
4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris, France