Provence, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Dec 2022
Join ARYM to become a Certified AYM Practitioner in a 7-day training programme
Join our Immersion Winter training course in Haute Provence
- Starting date: Dec 26, 2022
- Ending date: Jan 1, 2023
- Training hours: over 56 hrs
- Venue: Home Shanti Home, Luberon, South of France
- Certification (AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT in over 40 countries):
Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and Certified Instructor.
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals.
- Tuition fees: €1180 / €980 on Early bird!!
*Plus the accommodation and meals fees (between €180 and €444, depending on packages).
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
Levels taught during Luberon training course
- DEC 26, 2022 – JAN 1, 2023
AYM Therapist Training (beginner and Diploma): €1180 / €980*
AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €1180 / €980*
- DEC 26-27, 2022
Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
AYM Refresher Course: €400
* Early Bird on the first 8 seats booked before Sep 15 (Offer on !!)
**Accommodation and meals non-included, to be select during the booking
*** A payment of up to 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it. Also add us to your safe contact
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will gladly help you.
Home Shanti Home Centre
Located in the Haute Provence, between the Lure mountain and the Luberon. It is a 90 minute drive from Avignon or Aix-en-Provence. This three hundred year old sheepfold on a 20 hectare estate is populated with 400 year old fruit and chestnut trees, fields of lavender and other medicinal plants. Dedicated to meditation, life-enriching activities and friendship, the centre is an ideal place to held immersion training. We will enjoy the calm, silence, and gentle energy of nature, all of which will help you to recharge your batteries.
Meditation programme: Free meditations can be joined before and after classes hours.
Accommodation and meals
There are several packages per day, among them:
- Shared room from €30
- Full board in a shared room: €69
- Full board in double room: €74
- Full board in single room: €89
- See details and more package options on our travel-info page
Address: La lebratiere, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, France
What you will learn
The ARYM comprehensive training programme allows you to learn, provide and later teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or just as an individual who gives massages to their loved ones.
Ananta teaches everything you need to know to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care. The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a complete and tailor-made massage of 60 to 90-min, following the ARYM protocol from A to Z.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- How to start right away after you train your AYM therapist career providing professional treatments
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded reaching the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Complete classes timetable
Day 1 – Dec 26: 12:30-18:00
Day 2 – Dec 27: 9:00-18:00
Day 3 – Dec 28: 9:00-18:00
Day 4 – Dec 29: 9:00-18:00
Day 5 – Dec 30: 9:00-18:00
Day 6 – Dec 31: 9:00-17:00
Day 7 – Jan 1: 10:00-13:30
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Ask your questions.
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Luberon Dec 2022” to your message.