Paris, France – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Oct 2022
Become a Certified AYM Practitioner in 9 days
Join our fall training programme in Paris!!
- Starting date: Oct 21, 2022 at 10 am
- Ending date: Oct 29, 2022 at 16 pm
- Class hours: 9 am – 17:15 pm
- Training hours: 56 hrs
- Pre-requisite: Open to everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners, AYM therapists and other professionals.
- AYM levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and AYM Certified Instructor.
- Certification ARYM: Accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Venue: AEPP, Paris city center (Bastille-Nation)
- Tuition fees: €1.180
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual who wants to learn massage techniques to treat their loved ones.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
AEPP is located in the centre of Paris, between the districts of Bastille and Nation.
Address: 4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris
Direction on Google Map
Planning your stay
Advises on accommodation, travel, preparation before the course and other recommendations, please visit our page: Paris-Travel-Info
What you will learn
Ananta teaches everything you need to know from A to Z to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90 minutes full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Levels taught, dates and prices in Paris
- Oct 21-29, 2022
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and Diploma): €1180
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €1180
- Oct 21-22, 2022
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €400
- ** A payment in 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts. Complete your payment
** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox (or spam box), and contact us immediately if you have not received it. Add us to your safe contact
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you.
9:00 – 17:15 / except in bold
Day 1 – Friday 21 Oct: 10:00 – 17:15
Day 2 – Saturday 22 Oct: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 3 – Sunday 23 Oct: Day off
Day 4 – Monday 24 Oct: 10:30 – 17:15
Day 5 – Tuesday 25 Oct: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 6 – Wednesday 26 Oct: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 7 – Thursday 27 Oct: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 8 – Friday 28 Oct: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 7 – Saturday 29 Oct: 9:00 – 16:00*
*An early departure is possible if notified before.
Other courses taught in France and worldwide
Please add the reference «Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Paris Oct 2022» to your message.