Mysore, India – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Feb 2023
Join ARYM to become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Practitioner in an 13-day intensive training course in Mysore, cradle of the modern yoga
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage training in Mysore
- Start date: Feb 16, 2023
- End date: Feb 28, 2023
- Classes timing: 12:15-17:15
- Days off: Sun 19/02 and Sat 25/02
- Total hours: 56 hrs
- AYM levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and Certified Instructor.
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals.
- Meals: An amazing vegetarian-vegan lunch is provided after class
- Accommodation around the center not included.
- Venue: ARYM Institute, Gokulam, Mysore, India
- Covid Vaccination: No longer required
- PCR test: It may be required depending on the country of departure and transit (China, Japan, Singapore, Thailand..)
- Tuition fees: €780 (**Special price for Indian citizens living in India: ₹49,000)
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, one of the most established institution offering AYM training and certifications worldwide. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years with Master Kusum Modak, the Indian creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as her main assistant and business partner, Ananta has had a remarkable career as a masseur therapist while serving a prestigious international clientele, with over 20,000 AYM treatments provided. A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (founder of Anatomy for Movement), Ananta transmits a precise and rich teaching of the AYM method, enriched by his experience in massage therapy, anatomy and physiology, yoga and meditation. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained over two thousand AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care. The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Levels taught during Mysore training course
- Feb 16-28, 2023
– AYM Therapist (beginner and diploma): €780 / ₹49,000*
– AYM Instructor (I & II): €780 / ₹49,000*
- Feb 16-18, 2023
– AYM Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 5 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €400 / ₹25,000*
- * Special price for Indian citizens living in India
- ** A payment in 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
- Mysore event on Facebook
- Share it on Facebook
- BOOK NOW
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
- Join the course WhatsApp Group (Participants only)
- Add ARYM to your safe contact
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you
Where to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in India and worldwide
AYM practitioner, refresher, diplomas, teacher training courses and MasterClass can be joined in India and worldwide
1190, 10th Main Road, 1st and 2nd floor, near Doctors Corner, Gokulam 3rd Stage, Mysore 570002, India
Direction on Google Map
Planning your stay:
IMPORTANT: Please visit our MYSORE TRAVEL-INFO for more details on your stay, accommodation in Gokulam, advise upon arrival
The Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage ARYM
ARYM is located in a peaceful residential area in the district of Gokulam, Mysore, in the state of Karnataka. The institute is surrounded by a park, multiple yoga-shalas, great veg-vegan restaurants, and lots of Indian cuisines…
Please add the reference «Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Mysore Feb 2023» to your message.