The last day of the AYM therapist training consists of a ‘Clinic Day’ open to the public
We offer clients a cost-effective alternative in a friendly environment in a class setting, where our team of newly certified/diploma therapists perform a complete treatment for visitors.
Depending on the venue, this massage treatment slot can be scheduled in the morning, afternoon, or both.
Tips for your participation on clinic day
- Book your seat in advance as we have limited places available
- Massage will take about 90 min. There will be 15 minutes preparation and another 15 minutes for feedback following the massage, so plan 2 hours in total.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your treatment time to secure your place. We will accept people on the waiting list if you are not on time.
- Avoid a heavy meal before the massage (like for a yoga class).
- Fill out our clinical form with your therapist and please let the instructor know on arrival, if you have any acute medical conditions, chronic problems or aches and pains.
- You will be covered at your convenience during the treatment. Please wear underwear.
- Be careful with sunburn. Apply suncream if you sunbath before your treatment.
- Have a shower before coming.