Taipei, Taiwan – Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training / Oct 2022
Become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Practitioner
Learn the original Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) method directly from Ananta Sylvain Girard, a pioneer teacher and principal collaborator of Master Kusum Modak since 1996.
This intensive 9-day training course is held in Taipei City from October 1-16, 2022. The ARYM programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual who wants to learn massage techniques to treat their loved ones.
Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals of all levels.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and Yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage therapy is a bodywork that combines deep tissue massage, assisted yoga-based stretching and breathing techniques in one session. The original method was developed by Master Kusum Modak in Pune, India in the 1980’s, under the strong influence of her Iyengar Yoga practice.
It should be emphasised that Ayurvedic Yoga Massage differs from Abhyangam massage and other traditional Ayurvedic treatments, due to the assisted stretching and the use of Calamus, an exfoliating powder, mixed with very little oil, applied in slow and very deep massage movements performed with hands, feet, elbows, etc. Ayurvedic Yoga Massage vs traditional Abhyangam & Ayurveda massages
Ananta Sylvain GIRARD is the founder and head instructor of the ARYM institute, established in Mysore, India, and dedicated to AYM since 1996. This french-born therapist has assumed in India, between 1996 to 2001, the role of personal secretary and principal senior assistant of Master Kusum Modak (the AYM’s method creator). They organised and taught several dozens of AYM therapist training programs in Pune and Goa during this collaborating period.
A trained anatomist by his tutor, professor Blandine Calais-Germain, Ananta’s teaching style is sustained, with clear instructions and multiple anecdotes about the method, its origins, 25 years of practice, always enriched with a conscious, generous and precise touch. Being well-known on the fashion and show-business circuit, Ananta is a sought-after therapist serving renowned international clients. Over the last 25 years, Ananta has been spreading AYM spreads throughout thousands of students during hundreds of therapist training courses worldwide. Learn more About Ananta
Training courses taught in Taipei
- October 1-16, 2022: AYM Therapist Training / NT$ 36,000
- Oct 1-2: Part 1
- Oct 7-10: Part 2
- Oct 14-16 Part 3
* Payment in instalments is possible
This intensive hands-on training teaches you to:
• Deliver a complete and tailor-made massage of 60-90-min, following a protocol from A to Z.
• Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
• Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
• Start and develop right away your career as an AYM massage therapist.
The classes are 90% hands-on.
Ananta teaches everything you need to know practically to provide (or improve) professional Ayurvedic Yoga Massage treatments genuinely tailored to the needs of clients.
In addition to learning the technical skills required, each participant will experience the treatments first hand on a daily basis. By alternating the role of the masseur and that of the person being massaged, each participant can revive his or her ability to give and receive, naturally reconnecting with his or her psycho-corporal integrity.
Other sub-courses taught in Taipei
The following two courses take place during the therapist training program. They are suitable and can be applied by those who do not have enough time to attend the entire course, and by the AYM certified practitioners who would like a refresher.
** Priority registration is given to those who enrol for the entire 12 days of AYM therapist training, then to the refresher course, then to the fundamentals of the AYM workshop.
- October 1-2, 2022: Fundamentals of the AYM Therapy / NT$ 9,500
- Any 3 days of the training: AYM Refresher Course / NT$ 12,500
- Any additional day / NT$ 5,000
AYM Certified Practitioner / AYM Therapist Diploma is awarded at the end of the training
** Our certification is approved by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance.
Timing: 9:00 – 17:00
Event status: Confirmed
Completing your education: Refresher courses, Diploma, Instructor Training, Masterclass at the ARYM Institute Learn more
Training Venue Address
Vyoga Studio, 101 Linsen North Road, 12/Floor, Zhongshan District, Taipei 104, Taiwan
Direction on Google Map
How to book your space
- Secure your seat by paying a deposit of NT$ 9,500 Book Now
- To pay in instalments Contact us
- To pay the full tuition fees of NT$36,000 at once Visit the Payment Page
- To clear the remaining balance of NT$26,500 (to be paid up to 3 weeks before the course starts) Visit the Payment Page
IMPORTANT – To make sure you don’t miss our email confirmation from going to your spam box, please follow these steps:
1) Add [email protected] to your Contacts. You can also download and open our vCards file ARYM-contact.vcf and/or add us manually in your “Safe Sender list” from your email provider address book.
2) Check your Spam folder. Even if our emails are not spam, sometimes they can end up there. Be sure to flag them as “Not spam” and to move them into your main Inbox.
3) If you are using Gmail and our emails end up in the “Promotions” tab please move them into your Primary tab.
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us, we will be happy to help you to register.
Ask your questions.
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Taipei October 2022” to your message.