台北，台灣 – 認證阿育吠陀瑜伽按摩培訓/2022年11月至12月
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
The ARYM comprehensive training programme allows you to learn, provide or teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Ananta teaches everything you need to know from A to Z to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through direct experience of massage. Every participant daily experiences as a giver and receiver to feel, understand and integrate this dynamic care. The programme teaches you how to:
- Deliver a 60 to 90 minutes full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
Levels taught during Taipei training course
- NOV 26 – DEC 18, 2022
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and Diploma) given on 4 parts / NT$ 36.000 (NT$ 9,500 per week-end)
- NOV 26-27: Part 1
- DEC 3-4: Part 2
- DEC 10-11: Part 3
- DEC 17-18: Part 4
- NOV 26-27, 2022
– Practical Fundamentals: NT$ 9,500
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: NT$ 12,500
- Any additional day / NT$ 5,000
A payment in 4 free instalments is possible : contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of NT$ 9,500
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
** You will receive our e-mail within 5 minutes after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it. Also add ARYM to your safe contact
If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you.
Day 1 – Saturday, Nov 26 : 9:00 – 17:30
Day 2 – Sunday, Nov 27: 9:00 – 16:00
Day 3 – Saturday, Dec 3: 9:00 – 17:30
Day 4 – Sunday, Dec 4: 9:00 – 16:00
Day 5 – Saturday, Dec 10: 9:00 – 17:30
Day 6 – Sunday, Dec 11: 9:00 – 16:00
Day 7 – Friday, Dec 17: 9:00 – 17:15
Day 8 – Saturday, Dec 18: 9:00 – 16:00
*An early departure is possible if notified before.
請在您的信息中加入”Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Taipei Nov-Dec 2022″的內容。
Call or chat