Residential Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training in Provence / Aug 2025
Become a Certified Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Therapist in South of France and start your career as an AYM practitioner
10-day AYM Therapist Course Highlights
Immerse yourself in this Ayurvedic Yoga Massage summer retreat in the beautiful region of Luberon in Provence, South of France
- Start date: Aug 16th, 2025 at 14:30
- End date: Aug 25th, 2025 at 13:30
- General class hours: 9:30-13:30 & 15:30-18:30
- Training hours: 56 hrs
- Course language: English with simultaneous translation into French, or vice versa.
- AYM Levels taught: Certified therapist, Diploma Therapist and Instructor Practitioner.
- Pre-requisite: None
- Certification: ARYM is accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) in over 40 countries.
- Teacher Profile: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD is the main pioneering AYM Instructor with three decades of experience and having trained more than 2,500 AYM therapists through 350+ courses conducted worldwide.
- Accommodation and Meals: To view all available options, visit: Planning your Stay
- Venue: Home Shanti Home, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, Haute Provence, France
- Free pick-up: Avignon TGV station on Aug 15 at 18:45.
- Estimated Tuition fees (Subject to Confirmation) : €1,580 plus accommodation and meals. The total ranges from €2,155 to €2,315 depending on the package.
- Booking: A reservation for your space is €450 deposit. Spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis!
- Get a Free 30-minute One-on-One: a conference call with Ananta to explore your interest and ask your questions. Click here to book your online consultation
- The AYM-ARYM training programme offers accessible learning for those interested in this Yoga-Bodywork Therapy, whether you are a professional massage therapist or yoga instructor, or simply an individual passionate about massage techniques for personal use. This course is also beneficial for certified AYM practitioners seeking further education.
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme provides a skilful and proven way to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. The classes are highly practical, with 90% hands-on experience. Learning the techniques involves an immersive massage experience, where participants take on both giver and receiver roles daily. This approach helps you better understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method. During the course, you will learn to:
- Provide a 60 to 90-minute AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol tailored to individual needs.
- Skillfully apply a wide range of deep tissue, stress and myofascial release, and relaxation massage techniques using your hands and feet, including an impressive facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Be ready to kickstart your AYM therapist career immediately upon course completion.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard, founder of the ARYM Institute, shares three decades of rich experience in AYM. Along his journey, he devoted seven years in close hands-on collaboration with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method, in India. Alongside his distinctive role as the master’s direct assistant, he has also built an illustrious career as a massage therapist, providing over 20,000 AYM treatments to a prestigious international clientele. Trained in anatomy by Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and comprehensive teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide with the blessing of the Master. Learn more About Ananta
ARYM Course Certifications
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Practitioner Instructor
ARYM Certification is granted upon successful completion of the relevant training levels.
** Professional Affiliation: Our AYM Certifications are accredited by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) and qualify you for discounted premiums and extended Public Liability Indemnity Insurance coverage in over 40 countries.
AYM Levels, Dates and Fees
- AUG 16-25, 2025
Certified Therapist (beginner – 1st participation): 1,580 (to be confirmed)
Therapist Diploma (2nd attendance): 1,580 (to be confirmed)
Practitioner Instructor:1,580 (to be confirmed)
- AUG 16-18, 2023
Practical Fundamentals: €400
- Any 3 days of the course
Refresher Course: €500
- *Accommodation and meals non-included in the fees above, to be selected during the booking
- ** Payment in 4 free instalments available – please contact us for details
- BOOK NOW
Home Shanti Home Centre
Located in the Haute Provence, between the Lure mountain and the Luberon. It is a 90 minute drive from Avignon or Aix-en-Provence. This three hundred year old sheepfold on a 20 hectare estate is populated with 400 year old fruit and chestnut trees, fields of lavender and other medicinal plants. Dedicated to meditation, life-enriching activities and friendship, the centre is an ideal place to held immersion training. We will enjoy the calm, silence, and gentle energy of nature, all of which will help you to recharge your batteries.
Meditation programme: Free meditations can be joined before and after classes hours.
Address: La lebratière, Chavon, 04150 Simiane-la-Rotonde, France
Accommodation and meals (per day/per person)
Accommodation Details – Estimated Prices (Subject to confirmation)
Choose from four types of accommodation:
- Shared Room: €30
- Double Room: €35
- Single Room: €50
All-Inclusive Packages – Estimated Prices (Subject to confirmation)
For your convenience, we offer four all-inclusive prices that cover tuition fees, 8 nights of accommodation, and 9 days of meals.
**Additional days and meals can be arranged as well.
- Shared Room: €2,155
- Double Room: €2,195
- Single Room: €2,315
Full Board – Estimated Prices (Subject to confirmation)
It includes accommodation and three daily meals. Please note that course fees are not included in this package. This offer is also available for all accompanying persons.
- Full Board in a Shared Room: €69
- Full Board in a Double Room: €74
- Full Board in a Single Room: €89
Meal Options – Estimated Prices (Subject to confirmation)
We offer a meal package that includes vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options for €39 per day. This covers :
- Breakfast: €7
- Lunch: €16
- Dinner: €16
- All tea-breaks included
More information on accommodation and meals packages, pricing details, and to contact the centre manager (Dhyan Pascal) and the cook (Pallavi). Click on: TRAVEL INFO
How to Reach Home Shanti Home
** We can arrange free group transportation from Avignon and Apt to the centre. Please make arrangements on the WhatsApp group. See details on: TRAVEL-INFO
- Day 1 – Aug 16, 2025: 14:30-17:00 & 18:00-20:00
- Day 2 – Aug 17, 2025: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 3 – Aug 18, 2025: 9:00-13:30
- Day 4-5 – Aug 19/20, 2025: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 6 – Aug 21, 2025: 9:00-13:30
- Day 7-8 – Aug 22/23, 2025: 9:00-13:30 & 16:00-20:00
- Day 9 – Aug 24, 2025: 9:00-13:00 (end of the therapist training)
- Day 10 (Optional MasterClass) – Aug 25, 2025: 9:00-12:30 & 14:30-17:30
Or call us now: +33-762870016