Planning your stay in Anjuna Beach, North Goa
Accommodations in Hideout Anjuna, address and policy
Follow ARYM Social Media
How to reach Anjuna beach
How to reach Goa by bus
How to reach Goa by train
Taxi from Goa Dabolim Airport to Anjuna beach
Covid-19 Update (Vaccination not required, but PCR test may be)
Book an Ayurvedic Yoga Massage training in Goa
Join the WhatsApp Group of your course
Please join the WhatsApp group to ease the communication and sharing of info with other participants before, during and after the course.
If you don’t use WhatsApp, please consider installing the App on your mobile phone.
We fully respect your choice if you refuse to use WhatsApp.
Follow us on social media, IM and newsletter
See the images of your group posted on Social Media and be informed on upcoming events.
ACCOMMODATION AT THE TRAINING VENUE
Hideout Anjuna is a 3-minute walk from North Anjuna beach.
Participants can stay in Hideout Anjuna, depending availability, or stay around.
Rooms available at Hideout
All rooms are fully equipped with Air Conditioning, power backup, WiFi and queen-size beds.
In the central house
- Single/double room (1 double bed + private bathroom): INR 2.000 per night
- Triple room (1 double bed + 1 single bed + private bathroom) : INR 3.000 per night
- Quad room (2 double beds + private bathroom): INR 4.000 per night
Please contact the Hideout manager, Akshat, to book accommodation at: +918788304600 | | Email
In a separate villa on the property
A private villa is available for 6 to 10 people, which can give the cheapest option and cooking facility. It has a kitchen with a gas stove, all basic cooking utensils, a fridge and a balcony. The villa can only be rented as a whole for INR 8.000 per day, but it is possible sharing of the villa between participants:
- 1 x double/quad (2 double beds + private bathroom): INR 3000
- 1 x single/double room (1 double bed with shared toilet): INR 1400
- 1 x triple (or up to 6 persons) room (3 double beds with shared toilet): INR 1200 per bed
For booking rooms in the private villa, please get in touch with Ananta to be added to the list of interested in sharing with other participants.
Hideout Accommodation Cancellation and Refund Policy
A booking is made with a 30% deposit. The deposit is refundable if cancellation is more than five days before checking day.
There are also lots of hotels, airbnb, guests houses and plenty of private rooms available and for all kind of budgets.Visit Hideout Anjuna website
You may need to apply for an Indian Visa.
Please apply only for Tourist Visa.
Depending on your citizenship, it is easy to apply e-Visa online; visit: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in
Otherwise, visit: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in to get the information, follow the procedure, or contact your travel agent.
Note: In most cases, 5-year visas and e-Visas (applied before Covid) remain valid. Contact the Indian embassy.
HOW TO REACH GOA
The nearest international airport is Goa Dabolim Airport (GOI). Some Airline companies propose direct flights and Charter flights to Goa. Also, Goa is reachable from most national/international airports in India. It takes a 60 to 90-minute flight to reach Goa from Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and a 2-hour flight from Delhi.
Taxi from Goa Airport to Anjuna Beach
At the airport exit, just after the last customs control, you will find the Pre-Paid Taxi service. You can book your taxi to Anjuna for around INR 1200. That is the easiest way.
- Rest well after your travel. If necessary, use earplugs and eye shades to adjust to the new environment.
- Bring your lovely sleeping pillow.
- Beware of the sun when you arrive in Goa – Use a good sunscreen. It is easy to fall asleep on the beach and the sun is intense in Goa. If you get a sunburn, it will be painful or impossible to get a massage.
- Be careful and stay away from drugs. The use of cannabis and hard drugs is forbidden by law in India; although it seems free in Goa, it is not! Please stay out of trouble.
- If you would like to make any suggestions on this advice list please contact us