Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. In the event of a cancellation by the Institute, all registered students will be notified by email and a full refund will be given immediately.
2. In the event of a change of training dates by the Institute, that is not suitable to the enrolled student, a full refund will be given immediately.
3. The registered student has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online registration to withdraw from the course at no financial penalty for payments done with Paypal. Payments done with a bank transfer, any related costs will be deducted.
4. In the event of a cancellation occuring more than 21 days prior to the start date of the event: the initial deposit will be retained and credited for further training courses with the ARYM Institute*. The residual amount of the course fee will be refunded within 10 days from notification of cancellation.
5. In the event of a cancellation occurring between 8 and 21 days prior to the start date: the amount paid minus the initial non-refundable deposit will be retained and credited for further training courses with the Institute.
6. In the event of a cancellation occuring 7 days (or less) prior to the start date: The course fee will be non refundable.
* The initial deposit or amount retained by the ARYM Institute and credited for further training course with the institute will be valid for a period of 24 months from the starting date of the booked event. This credit is nominative and will only be transferable to another training event, once.
** Events booked on behalf of other organisers: please refer to organisers Cancellation and Refund Policy.
ARYM practices the following conditions on massage treatments and use them as default with other Certified Therapists:
Cancellations made within 48-24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged at a rate of 50%.
Cancellations made within 24 hours before the appointment will be fully charged.
The therapist subscribing to the Find-Therapist feature has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online subscription to withdraw from the service at no financial penalty.
Acknowledgment of Responsibility
Ananta Sylvain Girard, the team and the ARYM Institute won’t be held responsible for any bodily injury that may occur to any participant during the session of the massage therapy training given by Ananta Girard and or any of his AYM certified teachers. In this regard, students are advised to obtain and maintain a Public Liability, Indemnity Insurance provided by an approved broker specialised in the profession of massage therapy.
We encourage you to apply with IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) who have included AYM therapy by ARYM into over a thousand modalities covered by one single insurance.