Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. In the event of a cancellation by the Institute, all registered students will be notified by email and a full refund will be given immediately.
2. In the event of a change of training dates by the Institute, that is not suitable to the enrolled student, a full refund will be given immediately.
3. The registered student has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online registration to withdraw from the course at no financial penalty for payments done with Paypal. Payments done with a bank transfer, any related costs will be deducted.
4. In the event of a cancellation occuring more than 21 days prior to the start date of the event: the initial deposit will be retained and credited for further training courses with the ARYM Institute*. The residual amount of the course fee will be refunded within 10 days from notification of cancellation.
5. In the event of a cancellation occurring between 8 and 21 days prior to the start date: the amount paid minus the initial non-refundable deposit will be retained and credited for further training courses with the Institute.
6. In the event of a cancellation occuring 7 days (or less) prior to the start date: The course fee will be non refundable.
* The initial deposit or amount retained by the ARYM Institute and credited for further training course with the institute will be valid for a period of 24 months from the starting date of the booked event. This credit is nominative and will only be transferable to another training event, once.
** Events booked on behalf of other organisers: please refer to organisers Cancellation and Refund Policy.
ARYM practices the following conditions on massage treatments and use them as default with other Certified Therapists:
Cancellations made within 48-24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged at a rate of 50%.
Cancellations made within 24 hours before the appointment will be fully charged.
The therapist subscribing to the Find-Therapist feature has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online subscription to withdraw from the service at no financial penalty.