Paris, France – AYM Therapist Training (Postponed)
Join Ananta to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Paris
Evolve into a new professional activity, to make yourself and others feel good, by giving an amazing yogic massage treatment. Earn your Ayurvedic Yoga Massage therapist certification at the ARYM Institute, learning directly from a pioneer of this bespoke technique.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda, AYM combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted stretching therapy.
Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals of all levels.
Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD is the founder and head instructor of the ARYM institute. He was the earliest assistant to Master Kusum Modak, creator of the AYM method. For the last 25 years has been travelling to teach Ayurvedic Yoga Massage to 1000’s of students worldwide.
AYM TRAINING COURSES OFFERED IN PARIS
May 1-9: AYM Therapist Training / €1180
This hands-on intensive training teaches you to:
• Deliver a customized 60 to 90-minutes full body massage.
• Apply tens of techniques of deep tissue massage with hands and feet.
• Perform over a hundred assisted yoga-based stretches.
• Give a full facial massage.
• Duration: 56 hours over 9 days (1 day off)
• Certification: AYM Certified Practitioner / Therapist Diploma
• Professional Affiliation: **Our certification is approved by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualify you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance.
The following two courses are parts of this training that enthusiasts can apply for. They are suitable for these who do not have enough time to attend the entire course or would like a refresher:
May 1-2: Fundamentals of the AYM Therapy / €300
Space priority given to students registered for the full 8-day AYM Therapist Training
Any 3 days: AYM Refresher Course / €400
Pre-requisite: Only for AYM certified practitioners
EVENT STATUS: This training has been postponed!!! Due to Coronavirus and to remain on the safe side in these challenging times of uncertainty, we are postponing all training dates scheduled for the coming few months until July 2020. Next confirmed dates in Paris: Aug 3-12 Visit event
HOW TO BOOK YOUR SPACE
1) Secure your seat by filling out the registration form and paying the deposit of €300: Book Now
2) Visit our Payment Page if you wish to pay the full training fees of €1180 at once or the remaining balance of €880 (to be paid up to 3 weeks before the course starts).
Email-us if you have problem to book your seat. We will help you to process your booking.
Timing*: 9:00 – 17:00 (slightly adjustable on students request)
Days off: Sun 3rd and Wed 6th (afternoon only)
Clinic Day: Sat 9th
** Timing details
Day 1: Fri 1 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day 2: Sat 2 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day off: Sun 3 May / No class
Day 3: Mon 4 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day 4: Tue 5 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day 5: Wed 6 May / 9:00 – 13:30
Day 6: Thu 7 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day 7: Fri 8 May / 9:00 – 17:00
Day 8: Sat 9 May / 9:00 – 17:00 (Clinic Day)
Completing your education: refresher courses, Diploma, Masterclasses also available
4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris, France
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage since 1996 – Method Kusum Modak