1. In the event of a cancellation by ARYM, students who registered will be notified by email, and full payment will refund immediately.
2. In the event of a change of training dates by ARYM that is not suitable for the enrolled student, and full payment will refund immediately.
4. In case of cancellation by the registrant occurring:
5. Covid-19 related cancellations & amendments.
ARYM has adopted a relatively flexible policy facing the current Covid-19 pandemic.
6. For training courses booked with organisers (not booked via the ARYM website). Please refer to the cancellation and refund policy of your local organiser.
** In any case all cancellation/postponing request must be made/send ONLY to our email firstname.lastname@example.org (Not via the contact page), adding your full name, a contact phone number and the registration email used for the booking.
Unless otherwise stated on the practitioner’s AYM page, the following default terms and conditions apply to massage treatments provided by AYM certified therapists listed on the Find Therapist page.
The therapist subscribing to the Find-Therapist feature has a cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of the online subscription to withdraw from the service at no financial penalty.
Ananta Sylvain Girard, the team and the ARYM Institute won’t be held responsible for any bodily injury that may occur to any participant during the session of the massage therapy training given by Ananta Girard and or any of his AYM certified teachers. In this regard, students are advised to obtain and maintain a Public Liability, Indemnity Insurance provided by an approved broker specialised in the profession of massage therapy.
We encourage you to apply with IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) who have included AYM therapy by ARYM into over a thousand modalities covered by one single insurance.