Practical information about ARYM training courses in Paris
Venue address: AEPP, 4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris, France Google Map
Timing of training classes
Consult the website for the hourly schedule for each course. Each day could have a different timing.
Usually we start on Friday 9:00 and finish on Saturday 17:30 (Sunday is off). But some course start on Saturday and finish on Sunday (Wednesday is off). Check the timing of your course
During the training in Paris, ARYM provides you mostly with everything you need: mattresses, bedsheets, lungis (Indian cotton sarongs), towels, blankets, booklet, oil, essential oils, face cream and calamus powder.
Bring your own materials (oils, cream, towels, etc) if you have specific preferences.
Please bring with you:
- Comfortable clothes (not too tight) to give and receive oil massage. For example cotton trousers, t-shirts, shorts, hair bands, etc.
- A pair of socks
- To receive the treatment, you need to wear underwear, stretchable underwear for men is better.
- If you wear glasses, please bring a protective case for your glasses to avoid breakages.
- Your own cup for coffee / tea (if possible), otherwise we use disposable paper cups.
- Meals: You can bring your snack/picnic with you. Light cooking is possible in the center (warm your meals). It is possible to eat in the center refectory or in the beautiful park just next to us. There are many affordable restaurants all around the place of internship.
- We walk bare foot inside the classroom. We recommend you to bring a pair of flip-flop to access tea-break and toilet areas.