Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training in Mysore / Feb 2024
Become a Certified AYM Practitioner in a 13-day training programme in India
Join our winter training course in Gokulam Mysore, the cradle of modern yoga
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Mysore
- Starting date: Feb 17, 2024
- Ending date: Feb 29, 2024
- Classes timing: 12:15-17:30
- Days off: Feb, Sun 25/02
- Total hours: 56 hrs
- AYM levels taught: Certified Practitioner, Diploma Therapist and Certified Instructor.
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT in over 40 countries
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD
- Teaching experience: 30 years as AYM Instructor. Over 2000 AYM therapists trained in over 250 training programmes worldwide.
- Pre-requisite: The course is suited for everyone with a genuine interest in massage, including beginners and professionals.
- Meals: An amazing vegetarian-vegan lunch offered after class
- Accommodation around the center not included.
- Covid Vaccination-PCR Test: No longer required!!
- Venue: ARYM Institute, Gokulam, Mysore, India
- Tuition fees: €980 / ₹49,000** – Special price for residents of Indian nationality
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner
- AYM Therapist Diploma
- AYM Certified Instructor
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries (all Europe, USA, Australia included).
Course levels taught during this course in Mysore
- Feb 17-29, 2024
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and diploma): €980
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): €980 / ₹49,000** – Special price for Indian citizens living in India
- Feb 17-20, 2024
– Practical Fundamentals: €300
- Any 5 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: €400 / ₹25,000**
** Special price for nationals from the Indian subcontinent resident.
A payment in 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
How to book your space
- Fill out the registration form and pay the deposit of €300.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts: complete your payment
- Add us to your safe contact
- If you experience any problem booking your seat, please message us; we will be happy help you
Other courses taught in India and worldwide
Refresher courses, diplomas, teacher training, and MasterClass can be joined in India and worldwide
Facebook Event Mysore
The Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage ARYM
ARYM is located in the district of Gokulam, Mysore, in the state of Karnataka. The institute is surrounded by a peaceful residential area, a park, multiple yoga shalas, fantastic veg-vegan restaurants, and lots of Indian cuisines.
Address: 1190, 10th Main Road, 1st and 2nd floor, near Doctors Corner, Gokulam 3rd Stage, Mysore 570002, India
Direction on Google Map
Planning your stay:
There are lots of accommodation available in Gokulam and Mysore in general.
Details on the MYSORE-TRAVEL-INFO-PAGE
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Mysore Feb 2024” to your message.