Paris, France – AYM Introductory Workshop
Come in pairs* to learn and discover Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
Outstanding Event – Saturday, November 9 / 14:00 – 17:30 / €75 (for 2 participants*)
* 1 masseur + 1 recipient / Contact us if you need a partner
One gives and the other receives – An invitation to discover together the benefits of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage and learn the rhythm of this wonderful treatment. No experience of massage and yoga is necessary. This workshop is for beginners and professionals alike.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is an effective method based on traditional Ayurvedic massage and Iyengar yoga. The treatment combines traditional Indian oil deep tissue massage and assisted yoga-based stretching therapy to regenerate body and mind.
🖐 You will learn:
1. The massage – warm-up and deep stimulations – of the back, arms, shoulders and neck, given with oil and the exfoliant powder of Calamus, which gives the specific touch of AYM.
2. Yoga-based assisted stretching techniques.
3. An overview of the facial massage to finish your treatment with stillness.
4. The demonstration of a complete massage will be made and explained by Ananta.
🖐 Duration: 3.30 hours
🖐 Price: 75 € * (1 participant gives massage and the other receives)
✔ The registration fee will be deducted on any registration to the AYM Therapist Training in Paris in 2020 (May, July, August, November).
🖐 Teacher: Ananta Sylvain GIRARD, founder of the ARYM Institute in Mysore, India, with 25 years of experience teaching Ayurvedic yoga massage.
🖐 Address: AEPP, 4 rue Titon, 75011 Paris
🙏🏻 Contact Ananta: + 33-762870016 or via the contact page