Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Training Course in Co. Kerry / July 2024
Join ARYM and embark on your journey as an AYM practitioner with this 9-day foundational training programme in Co. Kerry, Ireland
Immerse yourself in an enriching retreat on Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in Ballybunion, located in the enchanting County Kerry of Ireland. Indulge in the rejuvenating ambiance of its awe-inspiring landscapes, captivating coastlines, and idyllic countryside throughout this transformative lifestyle journey.
- Start date: July 10, 2024 at 10:00
- End date: July 18, 2024 at 14:00
- Classes general timing: 10:00-19:30
- Total hours: 54 hrs
- Course language: English
- Pre-requisite: None for the Certified Practitioner.
- AYM levels taught: The course welcomes participants at different levels, including newcomers wanting a first certification as AYM Practitioners and those already trained aspiring to advance their level to Diploma Therapists or become AYM Certified Instructors.
- Certification: AYM-ARYM accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) in over 40 countries.
- Teacher: Ananta Sylvain Girard, an AYM Instructor for the past 30 years and collaborator of Master Kusum Modak from 1996 to 2002, has successfully trained over 2000 AYM therapists through over 300 training courses worldwide.
- Venue: Ballybunion, Co. Kerry, Republic of Ireland
- Tuition fees: GBP1180 (accommodation and meals not included, exception of lunches which are provided). Payment in Euros, US$ or main currencies also possible.
- Status: Pending – The course will be confirmed only once we receive a minimum of 12 registrations. Remember, spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis! Please register as soon as possible to ensure the event’s confirmation.
The AYM-ARYM training programme provides easy learning on how to deliver this Dynamic Yoga-Bodywork Therapy either as a professional massage therapist/yoga instructor or as an individual with a genuine interest in massage who wants to learn techniques to treat their loved ones. This course is also suitable for AYM practitioners who are already certified.
What is Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM)
Inspired by the Indian traditions of Ayurveda and modern yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (AYM) combines combines deep tissue oil massage and assisted yoga-based stretching elements in one session. Master Kusum Modak from Pune, India developed the comprehensive dynamic AYM method in the early 1980s, strongly influenced by her practice with BKS Iyengar. This contemporary all-in-one yoga therapy care supported by breathwork differs significantly from other traditional massage treatments of Ayurveda.
Ananta Sylvain Girard is the founder of the ARYM Institute, the oldest AYM school. A 30-year AYM pioneer, Ananta worked closely for seven years in India with Master Kusum Modak, the creator of the AYM method. In parallel to his role as the direct collaborator of the master, he has had a remarkable career as a masseur serving a prestigious international clientele (over 20,000 AYM treatments provided). A trained anatomist by his tutor, Professor Blandine Calais-Germain (Anatomy for Movement), Ananta has developed a precise and rich teaching method. Since its creation in 1996, ARYM has trained thousands of AYM practitioners worldwide under the blessing of Master Kusum Modak. Learn more About Ananta
What you will learn
ARYM’s comprehensive training programme allows you to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage in an intensive format quickly. Ananta teaches everything you need to know, from A to Z, to deliver and improve professional AYM treatments tailored to the needs of each client.
The classes are 90% hands-on. Learning of the techniques is done through an intensive experience of massage. Each day, participants are both in the role of giver and receiver to better feel, understand and integrate the benefits of the AYM method and to quickly learn to :
- Deliver a 60 to 90-minute full AYM treatment following the ARYM protocol.
- Use hands and feet to apply dozens of deep tissue, stress release and relaxation massage techniques, including a stunning facial massage.
- Perform over a hundred yoga-based assisted corrective stretches.
- Start your AYM therapist career immediately after this course.
AYM-ARYM Certification is awarded at the end of the training for the following levels:
- AYM Certified Practitioner I-IV
- AYM Therapist Diploma V
- AYM Certified Instructor I, II or III
** Professional Affiliation: ARYM Certifications are accredited by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and qualifies you for discounted premiums and extended coverage on Public Liability Indemnity Insurance in over 40 countries.
Course levels taught during the training course in Ballybunion, Co. Kerry
- JULY 10 – 18, 2024
– AYM Therapist Training (beginner and diploma): 1180 GBP
– AYM Student Instructor (I & II): 1180 GBP
- JUL 10 – 11, 2024
– Practical Fundamentals: 350 GBP
- Any 3 days of the course
– AYM Refresher Course: 450 GBP
- * Accommodation and meals non-included, to be book on your side. We can provide you a list
- ** A payment of up to 4 free instalments is possible: contact us
- *** Payment in Euros, USD or other main currencies possible
How to book your space
- First fill out the short registration form and then pay the deposit of €300 before Sep 21st. Remember, spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis!
- ** You should receive our e-mail instantly after your booking. Please check your inbox or spam box, and contact us immediately if you have not received it.
- Payment of the remaining balance is to be done up to 3 weeks before the course starts.
- Add us to your safe contact.
- If you encounter any technical difficulties while booking your seat, please don’t hesitate to message us. We are here to help you.
Ballybunion, Co. Kerry
Located in County Kerry, Ireland, Ballybunion is a true coastal gem. With its pristine beaches and rhythmic waves, it offers a tranquil and rejuvenating escape. Immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of Irish heritage as you wander through vibrant streets, discovering ancient ruins and engaging with friendly locals. Adventure awaits amidst the rugged cliffs and picturesque trails, inviting you to explore and marvel at the breathtaking scenery. Treat your taste buds to the finest fresh seafood and bask in the warm hospitality that Ballybunion is renowned for. This enchanting destination is sure to leave a lasting impression, allowing you to embrace the wonders of nature, delve into the pages of history, and create treasured memories that will stay with you forever.
Address: Ballybunion, Co. Kerry, Irland
Classes timetable Ballybunion Summer 2024
- Day 1 – Wed, July 10: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 2 – Thu, July 11: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 3 – Fri, July 12: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch + 1/2 day break
- Day 4 – Sat, July 13: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 5 – Sun, July 14: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 6 – Mon, July 15: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch + 1/2 day break
- Day 7 – Tue, July 16: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 8 – Wed, July 17: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break / 16:30-19:30
- Day 9 – Thu, July 18: 10:00-14:00 / Lunch break + Ceremony
Other courses taught in Ireland and worldwide
Please add the reference “Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Ireland July 2024” to your message.